You are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, such as passports and
visas (transit, business, tourist, and otherwise), are in order and any other foreign entry requirements are met. Pinfare has no special
knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements or travel documents. We urge customers to review travel prohibitions, warnings,
announcements, and advisories issued by the relevant governments prior to booking travel to international destinations. Passport and
Visa: You must consult the relevant Embassy or Consulate for this information. Requirements may change and you should check for
up-to-date information before booking and departure. We accept no liability if you are refused entry onto a flight or into any
country due to your failure to carry the correct and adequate passport, visa, or other travel documents required by any airline,
authority, or country, including countries you may just be transiting through. This includes all stops made by the aircraft, even
if you do not leave the aircraft or airport.
“Personal information” is data that identifies, relates to, describes, can be used to contact, or could reasonably be linked directly
or indirectly to you. For purposes of this Policy, there is no meaningful distinction between the terms “personal information” and
Personal Information We Collect Directly From You. As you visit or use our Services, we collect the following categories of personal
information directly from you:
- Personal details (such as your name, age, birthday, gender)
- Contact information (such as email address, address, phone number)
- Booking information (such as, for each traveler, the traveler’s name, frequent flyer details, passport number, redress control number, country of citizenship, booking reference number, and itinerary, which may include name of airline or carrier, hotel accommodation and/or vessel, port of destination, port of arrival, date and time of departure and/or check-in, date and time of arrival and/or check-out, meal preferences, luggage information, and layover information)
- Account information (such as login credentials, including email address and password, and account settings)
- Social media data (if you choose to link your Pinfare account with a social media account, Pinfare may collect personal information such as name, age, gender, photograph, and other personal information relating to your social media account)
- Billing information (such as credit, debit, or other payment card information and billing address)
- Your contacts (such as contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your reservations or itineraries through our Services)
- Your preferences (such as your home airport, seating preferences, meal preferences, communication preferences, and other preference information you provide us)
- Reviews you submit (including any screenname you publish under or any personal information you include about yourself or others in such review)
- Content you publish (including your travel recommendations and any personal information you include about yourself or others, or in content you publish in your Guide or other mediums provided by us)
- Photos of you (such as when you add a photo of yourself to your profile, upload photos to a review, or link your social media account to your Pinfare account)
- Communications you send us (such as questions, conversations, complaints, or other information that you may submit to our support team)
- Promotion information (if you choose to participate in a contest, sweepstakes, or similar campaign, we will collect any information you provide in relation to such activity, such as photos, images, captions, or other content, in accordance with the terms provided at that time)
- Other information you may provide (including other information you provide about yourself or others through our Services or to which you provide us with access via third-party platforms)
- You may choose not to provide some of the personal information described above. Please note, however, that many of our Services require some personal information to operate, so if you choose not to provide the personal information necessary to operate and provide you with a particular Service or feature of that Service, you may not be able to use that Service or feature.
- In the event that your payment is taken at the time of booking, the company taking that payment and charging your credit card will be Travel Partner Exchange or another member of the Pinfare doing business as Pinfare, who takes such payment on behalf of the company providing the travel service or the travel service provider directly. Some bank and card companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries.
- The currency exchange rate, if applicable, and any transaction fee is determined solely by the bank or other agency processing the transaction. These fees may be applied by the card issuer as a charge to the cardholders account. When applied by the card issuer, the fees will be listed separately from the transaction amount on a credit or debit card statement. This means the amount listed on your credit or debit card statement may be a different figure than the figure shown on the billing summary page for a reservation booked on this Website. If you have any questions about these fees or any exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.